Thursday

What is Forex?


Everyone wondered: what is Forex! Forex is an abbreviation for (foreign exchange) c'esest Forex currency. In fact it is the largest financial market in the world with a daily volume of US$ 1.9 trillion swapped. I said, every day. For comparison, the market of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) was $9.6 trillion for 2003.

I started to bring in the Forex, there is little less than a year. At first I no money opened a demo account, where I wanted to not risk. Within a few weeks I was there some actual transactions. After a few months, my results were not necessarily convincing. I had gained almost nothing despite all the time.

I have tried different strategies with little success. If you are looking for on the Internet, you will find it difficult to find good strategies. Recently I came across the website

No comments: